Electrical Sales Associates is a sales agency representing electrical manufacturers that has been growing and adding value to customers in the southeast for 37 years. We are excited to announce our expansion into the great state of Georgia. ESA now employs 16 talented associates ready to support our customers in Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, and the panhandle of Florida. ESA has assembled a great team of the best people in the business to cover Georgia. Our new associates will hit the ground running January 4th, 2021, so we wanted to take this opportunity to introduce you to the Georgia Team.
- Shawn Johnson joins the ESA family as an Outside Sales Associate covering South Georgia after 22 years of service at Southwire Company. Shawn holds a bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication from the University of West Georgia. Shawn and his wife Latosha and have two children, Reagan, and Shawn Anthony, and reside in Savannah. Shawn has developed many strong relationships in his territory and has a great reputation in South Georgia.
- Mark Bardenwerper joins the ESA family as an Outside Sales Associate covering North Georgia after six years of service with Southwire Company. Mark holds a bachelor’s degree in Business from the University of West Georgia. He also played four years of college football during his time at West Georgia. Mark brings a wealth of knowledge to the Georgia team specializing in tools, equipment, and contractor solutions. Mark and his wife Emili currently live in Helen, Georgia and are expecting their first baby in January!
- Cody Smith joins the ESA team as an Outside Sales Associate covering North Georgia after ten years of service with Southwire Company. Cody holds a Bachelor of Business Administration and Marketing from the University of West Georgia. Cody resides in Carrollton with his wife Lorrie and their two boys, Hudson and Cooper. Cody brings a wealth of knowledge and relationships to the ESA team in the North Georgia.
- Ashley Hooper joins ESA as an Inside Sales Associate covering the Georgia market. Ashley graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration from Kennesaw State University and brings to the team a tremendous amount of knowledge gained through a diverse career in the electrical industry. Ashley has over ten years of experience with Southwire in account management and as an industrial sales engineer. Most recently, Ashley worked for Electro Rep out of California and resides in Atlanta, Georgia. Ashley enjoys working with contractors and engineers to provide solutions and added value to complex projects.
- Josh Masters joins the ESA team as General Manager for our Georgia operations. Josh brings twenty plus years of experience in the electrical industry. He holds a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Samford University and an MBA from the University of Georgia. Josh has a diverse professional background that includes time in distribution at GE Supply and Gexpro as well as experience at GE Consumer & Industrial, manufacturers of switchgear and lighting products. Most recently, he was the sales manager of an electrical sales representative company in the Atlanta market. Josh and his wife Kelly reside in Milton, Georgia with their three children, Mary Caroline, Crew, and Collins.
- Ron Williams joined ESA in April 2020 after a successful 24-year career at Southwire. During his time at Southwire, he was instrumental in developing Southwire SIMpull Solutions. These products and innovations changed the electrical industry by providing a more efficient, safe, and productive electrical installation for the Electrical contractor. As part of the ESA team, he has responsibility for South Alabama, Florida Panhandle, and will have an advisory role in Georgia.
Attached you will find our line card with market responsibilities. We look forward to 2021 and all the new relationships and opportunities that we will create together.